Indirizzo Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telefono: 02 6448 7916
Titolo ricerca: Design Pattern Detection and Software Architecture Reconstruction: an Integrated Approach
My research interests are in the field of reverse engineering. In particular, I work on design pattern detection (DPD) and software architecture reconstruction (SAR) of Java systems through the identification of micro-structures from their source code. In the ambit of SAR I am especially interested in the detection of antipatterns and design defects, in order to precisely identify software modules and components needing corrections or refactoring.
- 2003-2006: M.Sc. Degree in Computer Science at the University of Milano-Bicocca - Thesis: "Un nuovo approccio al rilevamento dei design pattern attraverso i design pattern clues"
- 1999-2003: B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science at the University of Milano-Bicocca
- 1994-1999: diploma in Foreign Languages at Istituto Magistrale Statale G. Bertacchi - Lecco
- S. Maggioni, Design Patterns Clues for Creational Design Patterns, Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Design Pattern Detection for Reverse Engineering (DPD4RE 2006), co-located event with WCRE 2006, Benevento, Italy, October 2006.
- S. Maggioni, Expoliting Application Portfolio Management Techniques to Understand Reverse Engineering Activities, 1° International Working Session on Reverse Engineering Techniques for Application Portfolio Management (RE4APM 2007), co-located event with ICSM 2007, Paris, October 2007.
- F. Arcelli, S. Maggioni, C. Tosi, M. Zanoni, The MARPLE Project – A Tool for Design Pattern Detection and Software Architecture Reconstruction, International Workshop on Advanced Sofwtare Development Tools and Techniques (WASDETT 2008), co-located with ECOOP 2008, Paphos, Cyprus, July 2008.
- F. Arcelli, S. Maggioni, C. Tosi, M. Zanoni, Refining Design Pattern Detection through Design Pattern Clues, to be submitted to the Journal of Systems and Software.
- F. Arcelli, S. Maggioni, Metric-Based Detection of Micro Patterns to Improve the Assessment of Software Quality, accepted at the 1st Int. Symp. on Emerging Trends in Software Metrics (ETSM 2009), co-located event with the 10th Int. Conference on Agile Processes and Extreme Programming in Software Engineering (XP 2009), May 2009.
- F. Arcelli, S. Maggioni, Towards a Comparison of Software Architecture Reconstruction Tools, submitted to the 8th Working Conference on Software Architecture (WICSA 2009), September 2009.
- F. Arcelli, S. Maggioni, D. Bernini, An Experience Report on Understanding C++ Systems, to be submitted to the 16th Working Conference on Reverse Engineering (WCRE 2009), October 2009.
- F. Arcelli, S. Maggioni, C. Raibulet, Micro-Structures Detection in Design Patterns, submintted to ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), May 2009.
- F. Arcelli, S. Maggioni, C. Raibulet, A Survey and Comparison among Micro-Structures for Design Pattern Detection, submitted to the ACM Surveys, May 2009.
- S. Maggioni, Redefining Micro Patterns to Support the Analysis of Software Evolution, submitted to Transactions on Pattern Languages of Programming (TPLoP), January 2009.
|(C) Copyright 2016 - Dipartimento Informatica Sistemistica e Comunicazione
Viale Sarca, 336|
20126 Milano - Edificio U14
email@example.com - ultimo aggiornamento di questa pagina 11/07/2011