Phone: +39 02 6448 7916
Room: 1049 (Ufficio dottorandi 5)
Research title: Lightweight service composition on-demand
Research Interests: Service Oriented-Computing, Semantic Web, Semantic Linked Data, Non-Functional Properties of Services, Web API, Mashups.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science at the University of Milan-Bicocca, Italy (Dec 2006 - Oct 2009)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science at the University of Milan-Bicocca, Italy (Oct 2002 - Dec 2006)
I have attended the following courses at DISCo so far:
- Integrated supervision and control systems, held by Prof. F. Tisato;
- Service Science, held by Prof. F. De Paoli.
On August 30 – September 3, 2010, I attended Reasoning Web Summer School, in Dresden (Germany) which offers lectures about Semantic Technologies topics.
- Matteo Palmonari, Marco Comerio, Alessio Carenini, Dario Cerizza, and Luca Panziera.
A solution to the logistics management scenario with the glue2 web service discovery engine.
In SWSC 2009, 8th Semantic Web Services Challenge Workshop, 9-11 November 2009, Eindhoven, Netherlands, 2009.
- Hong-Linh Truong, Marco Comerio, Andrea Maurino, Schahram Dustdar, Flavio De Paoli and Luca Panziera.
On Identifying and Reducing Irrelevant Information in Service Composition and Execution.
In WISE 2010, The 11th International Conference on Web Information System Engineering, 12-14 December 2010, Hong Kong, China, 2010.